Salve a tutti :) Sono nuova

Se qualcuno appassionato di FF twincest o semplicemente vuole conoscermi mi contatti!!

« Older   Newer »

1. Sara_Maria

User deleted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA si l avevo giusto questo video, sono dei grandi! :') ...eh si..guai a chi gli tocca il suo Tom! Guarda cos ho trovato! **

Tom and Bill's love toward each other in quotes.

"I admire the fact that Tom is such a great guitarist and he works very hard on it. Also I am happy with the fact that he is just the brother that everyone would wish for. I can count on him for 100%. My trust in him has no limits." €“Bill
    "Bill is more in the spotlight then me. I admire the way he is handling it all. He doesn€™t let it get to him, and stays true to himself. Bill was born to be a leading man. Also I can just tell him anything." €“Tom
    "He just has to be careful that he doesn€™t break down. I am worried that he won€™t get trough the long tour. That€™s why I try to take care of him and bring him some tea." €“Tom
    "Tom has got a big heart. He can just be in love, emotional and sad just like me. We are very alike in that. He just doesn€™t show it the way I do. He only lets it out at home." €“Bill
    "The two times that I have cried in my life, Bill was there." €“Tom
    "Of course we tell each other that we like the other one around and hug each other. But to be honest, we don€™t have to. We know what we mean to each other." €“Bill
    "We absolutely wanted to make a song about our connection. We even wanna die together. The idea that one of us dies is just unbearable for us. We can€™t imagine living without the other." €“Bill
    "I always imagine the following situation: We are standing on the edge of a cliff and someone says: €œone of you has to jump and can never come back€. We would definitely jump together. 100%" -Bill
    "When it is going bad with Bill it is going bad with me. But of course I would do anything to save him. If someone can do that, then it€™s me." -Tom
    "I was once in the hospital. When I woke up from narcosis, Tom was there. He sat next to my bed all day and I fell asleep. I just wanted to see my brother. Nobody else can help me in such a situation but him." -Bill
    €œThe most important thing is that we can laugh together! We only have to just look at each other€€ €“Bill
    "We love our parents of course. But the connection we have is something special. We know each other since we were in the womb! You can€™t get any closer then that€ " -Bill
    €œThe best birthday present I ever got was 10 minutes after I was born€ €“Tom (although this hasn't been PROVEN to actually exist)
    €œNothing tops what I have with Tom. If one of us dies, the other will follow€ €“Bill
    €œWe are very different, yet alike; we don€™t look like twins, but we are soul mates. When I look at Bill I know instantly what he thinks. I can feel it when he has a problem, even when he€™s not with me. I could not imagine that I could ever trust a girl like I trust Bill.€ €“Tom
    €œI need€Tom€€
    €œYou need me?€
    €œYes.€ €“Bill
    €œI couldn€™t live without Bill. We do everything together, we tell each other everything, we are inseperable.€ €“Tom
    €œI won€™t let anyone stand between me and my brother.€ €“Bill
    €œThat€™s how it always was. Us against the world.€ €“Bill
    €œAnd anyone will have to go through me if they want to hurt my little brother.€ €“Tom
    €œTom and I are€inseperable. I will always be at his side.€ €“Bill
    €œWhat we€™ve got is pretty rare I think.€ €“Bill
    €œThe two of us make one person. Totally. In many ways we differ€”in speech and style and behavior €“ but that is out completion.€ €“Tom
    €œThis bond we have can never exist without the other person.€ €“Bill
    €œWe often have the same thoughts and even dream the same.€ €“Bill
    €œI couldn€™t imagine life without Tom. We simply can€™t imagine life without each other.€ €“Bill
    €œWe would do everything for each other. We would even die for each other.€ €“Bill and Tom
    €œNow it€™s just Tom and me on stage because this song is about us, about our relationship to each other. What we have is pretty rare I think. We€™ll probably spend the rest of our lives together. We€™ll never part. Tom and I are going to go off together into the night.€ €“Bill
    €œAnd Bill needs me! To be honest, Bill needs me.€ €“Tom
    €œYeah, I do. And he needs me too!€ €“Bill

Poi..la me piace tantissimo guardarmi i vari video di in due nacht e vedere come Tom cerca di non far notare il fatto che si emoziona..lin questo video in particolare si nota tantissimo , sorride, sorride a Bill, sembra che stia facendo le tipiche smorfie del pianto a volte, e Bill se ne accorto benissimo dato che gli sorrideva ** ...soprattutto quando Bill comincia a cantare " du bist allen...." Si vede Tom che si emoziona, e poi quando comincia il ritornello sembra che stia per piangere! amore !!!! dolcissimo!<3
    Video

Edited by Sara_Maria - 7/12/2014, 23:32

36 replies since 5/11/2014, 22:39   181 views